Seiko Men's Solar Chronograph Tachymeter Blue Dial Silver Bracelet Watch SSC717P1
What stands out in this watch:
- A blue dial Seiko Men's watch with contrasting orange highlights.
- Powered by almost any source of light, the photo-voltaic solar cell can charge the watch after only a few minutes in the light. When fully charged, the power reserve can last up to 6 months.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- Watch bezel is marked with a tachymeter scale, which in combination with the second hand allows to calculate the average speed of movement.
- Chronograph up to 60 minutes in 1/20 second increments.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Silver stainless-steel bracelet watch finished with a three-fold clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 100 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty